Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach/Miami
Infidelity/Cheating Spouse Investigations
Infidelity is breaking a promise to remain faithful to a spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend or partner. That promise can be in the form of marriage vows sanctified by the state or private verbal agreements between two people. Spousal Cheating is not pleasant, but it is common. At Eagle Six Group we hope you never have to suffer through this unpleasant situation but if you do our professional investigators can find you the answers you are seeking. If you have any suspicions that your spouse is not being faithful you can call us at Eagle Six Group for a free consultation. If you are unsure of what to look for, there are several indicators of being unfaithful that you can observe in your spouse such as:
- Spending a lot of time at work and away from your house
- Not available at work when you call
- They start attending work functions alone
- They don’t answer their cell phone or return calls right away
- Their clothes smell of perfume and have lipstick or makeup on them
- They smell like gasoline when they come home in order to mask the perfume
- They stop talking on the phone or use the computer around you
- They begin to take an unusual interest in your schedule
- They begin taking their laundry to the cleaners
- They aren’t interested in sex with you
- They lock their phone and won’t give you the code to unlock it
- Their phone contains suspicious voice-mail and text messages
- They delete text messages immediately after sending or receiving them
- Strange e-mail messages and deleted e-mail messages
- And many more
If you suspect your spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend or partner is cheating on you, our professional investigators at Eagle Six Group can provide you the evidence you need to prove your case in court or give you the peace of mind knowing your significant other is faithful. All investigations are handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Call us today for a free consultation.
What You Can Expect:
- At Eagle Six Group, our investigators will consult with you to get details of your case, answer your questions and make sure that you understand the process of the investigation.
- We will develop an investigative strategy with you in order to meet your specific needs and budget.
- You will be provided with a cost estimate and a time frame estimate for the completion of the investigation.
- Our investigators will keep you informed of the progress of the investigation and provide you with up to date information as well as any changes needed. Always keep in mind that investigations are conducted to uncover the truth, not to end in any specific outcome. We will get you the truth based on the evidence uncovered.
- All investigations done by Eagle Six Group investigators are completed professionally, thoroughly, and with complete confidentiality.
A good surveillance is an art. Surveillance has been described as “the diligent art of watching somebody or something for the strict purpose of gathering evidence in doing so in a secretive or discreet manner.” Our investigators have over 20 years of experience conducting surveillances worldwide and have been trained by the best. We will conduct discrete surveillance on your spouse to determine their habitual patterns. Are they really working overtime when they tell you they are? We will covertly follow them and determine where they are going and who they are meeting with. If they are in fact being unfaithful to you, we will provide you or your attorney with video and photographic evidence of the encounters. This will give you the evidence you need to take them to court. At Eagle Six Group we use the latest technology to get the evidence you need. Our investigators are equipped with long range cameras, high definition video cameras, covert cameras and global positioning system (GPS) tracking devices.
Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking devices
A GPS tracking unit is a device that uses the Global Positioning System to determine the precise location of a vehicle, person, or other asset to which it is attached and to record the position of the asset at regular intervals. If you are listed as an owner of the vehicle your spouse operates and you provide Eagle Six Group written consent, we will place a GPS tracking device on the vehicle and provide a report on exactly where they are going. This can save time and money by allowing our investigators to establish your spouse’s habitual patterns without doing costly surveillance. Once we analyze their patterns we can determine the best times to conduct surveillance with the highest probably of obtaining video evidence.
Eagle Six Group is licensed by the State of Florida, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Licensing, Florida license number A 1300257 and fully insured. All our investigators are also licensed by the State of Florida. We are a family owned ethical company and will not do anything that violates the laws of the State of Florida or the United States.
Eagle Six Group covers every city in every county in Florida to include:
Monroe County, Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Collier, Hendry, Lee, Glades, Charlotte, Franklin, Gulf, Liberty, Calhoun, Jackson, Bay, Washington, Holmes, Walton, Okaloosa, Escambia, Santa Rosa, Flagler, Putnam, St. Johns, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Baker, Levy, Alachua, Gilchrist, Bradford, Union, Columbia, Dixie, Layfayette, Suwannee, Hamilton, Taylor, Madison, Jefferson, Wakulla, Leon, Gadsden, Sarasota, Manatee, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, St. Lucie, Okeechobee, Indian River, Brevard, Volusia, Highlands, Hardee, Polk, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Lake, Sumter, and Marion.